PC Gamers 98 members · 13 stories
Comments ( 3 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 3
jxj

I'm designing a custom pc case from scratch and I'm looking for input. It's designed to hold a micro atx motherboard, full sized psu, 1 (possibly two) full sized graphics cards (currently using gtx 980 for a reference) and 3 3.5 inch drives. It's designed to be watercooled and has dedicated space for pumps, reservoirs and radiators. I also might be designing a custom cooling controller that would be integrated into the case. I also might be integrating a radiator into the case.
Here's a very rough model

black/grey (it didn't render how I wanted) is a ventilated mesh. Blue is sheet metal and white is clear acrylic. Base is 16"x12" and 10" tall. I'm using a horizontal motherboard layout. Keep in mind that i'm early in the design process and things may change (especially the dimensions). So, thought?

jxj

5374920 well, it's more of if there's room I'll add capacity. I'm not going to change dimensions to get an extra graphics card to fit, but I have a feeling it's going to fit. Plus a workstation gpu might be a possibility at some point.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 3