Use our OCs! 332 members · 365 stories
Comments ( 1 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 1

Seeing as I'm likely to use some of the OCs in this group at some point, I thought I should share a couple of my own for others to use ^^

Name: Wishbone Willow
Species: Bat Pony (aka Thestral)
Appearance: Light grey coat; golden eyes with thin pupils; messy forest green mane and tail; dark green bat wings; average size floofy ears; average height.
Cutie mark: A green willow tree and a golden crescent moon.
Age: around 20 at the beginning of FiM (but you can change this to make more sense in your AU)

Notes:
Wishbone is a calm and quiet mare. She lives a fairly ordinary life on the edge of her town/village and prefers to stay out of trouble. She is gifted in healing medicine and natural remedies and she works as a local healer or doctor. She especially loves the natural world so her hobbies include going on walks or flights in nature. Despite her quiet demeanour, she is confident in social situations and she is happy to defend her friends and her beliefs. In stories where bat ponies have more magical abilities and/or where Dreamwalking is a more common practice among ponykind, she has some ability to walk in dreams and stop other ponies from experiencing nightmares. She has an estranged uncle whom she rarely speaks of and doesn't get along with.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 1