Use our OCs! 332 members · 365 stories
Comments ( 1 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 1

Name: Zealous Shot

Race: Pegasus

Appearance: He has a yellow coat with a red and black striped mane. If the story is anthro/human, his hair remains the same, unless it can be adjusted to better suit the plot.

Personality: Zealous is hot-headed and takes more drastic measures than are necessary. If he is called out for his behavior, assuming he hasn't been arrested, he will try to keep himself in check unless he has feelings of hatred towards the pony/person he's arguing with. While it may seem like he's cold-hearted, he would rather save a single pony/person that he cares for and give his life for them rather than witness them die and not do anything about it. This stems from the disappearance of his father. Zealous hates nobility and those that think they are above him. Zealous has a tough shell, but beneath it is a raging storm of emotions. He knows that what he does isn't right, but he feels an obligation to continue his craft. He also hopes that one day, he may find his father through his work. Finally, Zealous has Anatidaephobia.

Background: Zealous is the son of an assassin who, in the universe he's originally written in, served the NLR to take out important military leaders. Onyx disappeared under mysterious circumstances, leaving Zealous orphaned as his mother had died from disease a few years prior. He took up his father's mantle as an assassin but instead opted to be freelance rather than work for a military force. If combat is necessary, he uses his father's bow. The said bow is black with a red band of nylon wrapped around it at an interval of about 2 inches. If he needs to take care of a target quickly, Zealous opts to use an arrowhead of his own invention rather than a standard one. He used a tri-tipped arrowhead that fans out in the shape of a grappling hook.

I don't see a problem with him being used as whatever you guys want to use him as, though using him as a hero could lead to some internal conflicts and some bittersweet moments when he recalls what he's done in the past. A side character or a mentor would be my recommendation, mainly because those are expendable and Zealous is quite reckless, as I stated before.

Finally, a single quote by Bertrand Russel sums up what Zealous thinks about war:
"War does not determine who is right - only who is left."

If you use Zealous in a story, please credit me and send me the story so I may view it.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 1