Use our OCs! 332 members · 365 stories
Comments ( 2 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 2

I'm doing a finale of a series I started on Youtube called "Why the OC hate?" Thing I've done two of these and I feel like I have said all I need to say on the subject.

Since this subject does actually apply all around, I actually wouldn't mind opinions from this group as well as the usual.

The OC's I've seen getting the most hate are Alicorns, Recolors, and Dark/Red and Black OC's.

I would appreciate the assistance in this subject in the form of opinions.

well, hehehehee... there is a lot to do for saying that... i mean alicorn oc's are the top notched heated.... OP over powered. not sure why they can't say to the unicorns they also have magic of their own too... but pegaus and earth ponies should be more like able... i guess.... but here are the reasons there are so many opinions... Pegasus is a Greek god horse... unicorns are mythic and earth ponies well... earth ponies ??? ehhh hard to explain. red's and black oc's are kinda hated due to dark or most users are terrible when they have them kinda...??? not sure if it is true...

not sure but i did post my fictions here not to long ago i finally found this place. i have a black oc so far it's being liked alot... due to mature 0_0.... and well, i don't have a red oc...

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 2