Equestria Girls 3: The Friendship Games 342 members · 105 stories
Comments ( 9 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 9

So...Who's gonna watch the Friendship Games this weakened?

My friend afstickers and I are gonna do a reaction video as we watch it!

I just can't wait!:heart::pinkiehappy::yay::raritystarry::rainbowkiss:

EmeraldSkies
Group Contributor

I am for sure! :pinkiehappy:

Also, Brazil is getting FG an hour before ours premieres, so everyone, stay off the internet in that hour if you know what's good for you.

Tennis Match Fan
Group Admin

4733252 How could I not?! :rainbowkiss: I have the opportunity to watch it live as it unfolds!

EmeraldSkies
Group Contributor

Also this has little to do with the topic here, because it doesn't deserve it's own post,but I figured out that (most so far) of the names of the Shadowbolts directly relate to their characters.

Sugarcoat: Is the opposite of her name.
Sour Sweet: Acts sarcastically sweet to hide her sourness.
Indigo Zap: Is her cutie mark and name (a lightning storm), she's loud and unexpected.
Lemon Zest: All work and no play, sucks the fun out of things

Indigo and Lemon are more far fetched, and I can't seem to grasp Sunny's character at all.

Erm.... What do you think?

4733258 I'll keep that in mind! :twilightsmile:

I'm hoping I get to catch the premiere live- it just so happens my aunts having a barbecue the day of- and if my scheduling on Charter is correct, DURING- the actual premiere time. :raritydespair: Fortunetely they carry Discovery Family over there so if I can manage to sneak off... Maybe invite my younger cousins to watch with me so I'm at least being social while I'm at it... If not I'll have to rely on DVR and wait til I'm back home...

Well, when it gets released on the Internet, most likely Sunday, I'll watch it

:ajbemused: Pfft. I'd be a fool not to watch it. I had my doubts for Equestria Girls and Rainbow Rocks, but this next movie looks SO AWESOME:rainbowkiss:! I'll totally be watching it.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 9