Equestria Girls 3: The Friendship Games 342 members · 105 stories
Comments ( 7 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 7

Anime fans rejoice, you may have found your new favorite pony.

My theory is that she's really into anime and K-Pop. That's partially why she styled Sunny's hair that short way, to look more like a character from an anime she likes. She also likes 'kawaii' as a phase, simply due to the fact that she loves cute things. She's a bit Pinkie-ish (since she's Pinkie's counterpart) but she tends to force things, like her love of anime, onto others.

Sunny, on the other hoof, is tough. She usually wears a leather jacket, and used to wear her hair in a messy ponytail- at least, until Lemon got ahold of it and cut it into a new style. She speaks with a Brooklyn/Manehattan accent, and isn't really fashion concious, unlike her counterpart, Rarity. The reason she wears think makeup is because she knows that the character Lemon made her look like is also tough, and she wears makeup. She's very loyal to Lemon, but can be very snappish and even hypocritical- she enforces the rules like a drill sargent, but prides herself on being rebellious!

EmeraldSkies
Group Contributor

This is ironic, since I thought that I made a revelation at Lemon Zest's character today, but it's about the opposite of your idea. :rainbowderp:

There's a lyric in one of my favorite songs that I was listening to, which goes like "She's got all the personality, oh, of a lemon that has been truly sucked dry." I feel like this is Lemon Zest's character, and it shows in her contrast to Pinkie Pie. Pinkie is hyper, full of energy, and friendly, and Lemon is the opposite. She's calm, detached from people and anything, and is kind of well, sucked dry. She's supposed to be a drill sargeant and not connect with people, and that's because she has very little emotion.

No emotion!
TL;DR She has very little emotion, like a lemon sucked dry, in contrast to Pinkie.

I like mine, but hey, yours could work too.

Tennis Match Fan
Group Admin

4731208 4731309 Her Amazon description said Lemon doesn't mind play, as long as the work has been done first. Maybe Lemon is so detached because after she gets everyone done with work, she prefers to watch anime by herself. :pinkiehappy:

EmeraldSkies
Group Contributor

Ours are like polar opposites! :rainbowlaugh:
I watch a bit of anime so it would be cool, but probably even better for Caesar since she loves anime.

EmeraldSkies
Group Contributor

Ayee what Amazon descriptions? Give me them!!!!!! I need them!
I mean, um, if you want to that is...

Edit 1: I'm so mad I never heard about these until now :(
Edit 2: Or more that Lemon Zest has the only one :((((

Tennis Match Fan
Group Admin

4731332 Linky

She might be all business, but Lemon Zest just wants to help the Crystal Prep Academy Shadowbolts team win the Friendship Games against the Canterlot High Wondercolts. It's all about focus and commitment, and if there's time for fun after the work is done, then that's fine with her.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 7