Equestria Girls 3: The Friendship Games 342 members · 105 stories
Comments ( 10 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 10

I keep going back to listen to "Unleash The Magic" on Youtube, because it's AWESOME- although it did "Unleash the spoilers" (laughs too hard at own terrible joke)

... So anyways, I have a habit of looking over new comments when I listen to songs like this for a movie I'm excited for, and the section for this particular song is... interesting, but also kind of scary.

Specifically, these two particular commenters- Both are speculating that Chrysalis will be in this movie. Honestly that I can probably be okay with. But these two- okay, one says that Chrissi is disguising herself as Principal Celestia to get closer to Twilight Sparkle, or rather Midnight when she transforms and that supposedly this little detail was revealed in the movie website. I looked. No mention of Chrissi or Celestia, not even in character profiles. But then again, they don''t mention Principal Cinch either. Another says that Chrissi will somehow rescue Midnight Sparkle from the Rainbow Attack of friendship and train her to be evil, setting her up as the villain for the spin off television series, Legend of the Everfree. Go ahead and read that comment section if you want to see for yourself.

Now, I don't know if the tv show thing or the chrysalis appearance is confirmed or even a bit true. But I can handle those and can even look forward to it. But that other c:twilightblush:p spouted out by these guys? Yeah, no, for me it'd be a bigger disappointment than the How I Met Your Mother finale. (Disclaimer: I already knew how HIMYM ends, but I caught a few episodes myself a while back and it seems like fun and I'm binge watching right now. :pinkiehappy:Regardless, I'm only on season 4 and I still feel a bit betrayed at the inevitable). Plus, that second speculation? I really just don't WANT that to happen! :fluttershysad:

Yeah, it could just be BS, but I distinctly remember coming across spoiler comments for The Princess and the Frog regarding Raymond's death, and while I was worried, I mostly brushed it off. Then when I watched it, and the funeral scene started happening, I was still in denial. I thought, "Okay, yeah, it looks bad, but this is DISNEY, I'm sure it'll be undone and we'll all have a good laugh and happy tears afterwards, they'd never go through with something like- "And the you see the second star to the right. And that's when I knew: He ain't coming back from that. The second time I watched it, I cried. Not out of happiness and relief. :fluttercry:

Is there a way to figure out if those comments are serious or not? Messing around or not? I don't want to make that mistake again, but I need to be cautious as well...:fluttershyouch:

Caesar Orzell 600
Group Contributor

Honestly, I don't really think it's true. In the song 'Dance Magic', which I think is going to be played at the end of the movie (not the actual ending theme though), they mention 'Crystal Rainbooms' (perhaps they're renaming the band because Twilight joins?) And seems like the Shadowbolts and Wondercolts become friends in the end, if you look at the lyrics.
So, no. I wouldn't worry.

Fandom Trash Snivy
Group Contributor

I really want the Shadowbolts to befriend the HuMane Six!

Caesar Orzell 600
Group Contributor

I think it will happen... everyone will be friends!

Caesar Orzell 600
Group Contributor

Your profile picture totally contrasts your response! :rainbowlaugh:

Fandom Trash Snivy
Group Contributor

I really like that picture of Lemon!

It kinda looks like Lemon's holding a frying pan like Rapunzel.

Caesar Orzell 600
Group Contributor
Fandom Trash Snivy
Group Contributor
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 10