Anti-Character Bashing League 100 members · 239 stories
Comments ( 1 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 1
La Vallett1
Group Admin

It seems that there has been a bit of a confusion on what is to be allowed in this group. One concerned member questioned me if some stories should be allowed to stay in this group. After explaining, I decided (with said member's suggestion) to give you an idea on which fics are allowed.

Imagine a fic in which, for example, Cadence, Luna and Twilight are giving Celestia a surprise birthday party. In this fic, all of the said princesses are written in a very canon in-character way and show many positive attitudes. That is allowed.

If a fic has a canon character who acts OOC but is still shown in a positive light, such as Luna acting like Pinkie Pie but still willing to aid and protect her sister, it is still allowed.

If a fic has a canon character who acts OOC to be shown in a very negative light, such as Luna backstabbing her sister for more power (if not during the time of Nightmare Moon) or Celestia is blind towards the commoners' suffering, it is NOT allowed.

If a fic just has a canon character being bashed around for the fun of it, such as Flash Sentry or Blueblood being the most hated character in-universe just because the author hates them, it is NOT allowed.

I hope this clears some confusion.:twilightsmile:

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 1