Gravity Falls Fans 93 members · 15 stories
Comments ( 4 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 4

If it was real, I'd want to visit Gravity Falls. It is not real, however, and that's slightly disappointing. Something about that town, along some other towns similar to it, like Arcadia Bay from "Life is Strange", have some sort of charm to it that you don't get cities from like Madison, New York, or Chicago. Despite how much I want to go to Hawaii, and believe me when I saw that I very much do, I want to visit a town similar to Gravity Falls and Arcadia Bay almost as much.

Does anyone else feel the same way?

5480792 I would, too. Maybe I'll visit Boring, Oregon, since Alex based Gravity Falls on what he thought Boring would be like.

I don't know, a part of me says yes absolutely but another part realizes how dangerous of a town Gravity Falls actually is and is a little wary.

If that place was real, I would have 15 seisures, 17 heart attacks and then run in circles screaming like a sociopath.

Then I'd find Mabel, Dipper, Stan, Ford and the rest of the gang and freak them out with how much I know about them and their lives:pinkiecrazy:

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 4