Dogs: Man's Best Friend 63 members · 14 stories
Comments ( 3 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 3
Dancewithknives
Group Admin

This is a new series I want to start, in it, I will either find or take user suggestions about dogs in entertainment and showcase them here and also make an little story akin to Encyclopedia Dramatica.

As our first dog, I would like to introduce you all to Hewie the German Shepherd:

Haunting Ground, or Demento outside of North America, was the unnoficial spiritual successor to the Clocktower Survival Horror franchise. Clocktower was special because it was the first survival horror in which the player was nearly defenseless and had to hide form their pursuers to survive.

In Haunting, you play as Fiona Belli, a big boobied Gender Studies major who happens to have some sort of Magic STD called Azoth, and after your parents are brutally murdered for allowing you to pursue a useless major, you awaken your ancestor's ancient castle. Throughout the game, Fiona is hardly dressed and hardly equipped to survive in the castle due to the four pursuers, Lenny from of mice and men, a crazy maid who has a bad case of Boob envy... and vagina envy, your creepy incest loving uncle/dad's clone, and eventually your creepy as shit wheelchair bound Hough Heffner Grandfather.

But, all is not lost for Fiona, for in the beginning of the game, she finds a white German Shepherd by the name of Hewie who acts as her only means of survival.

Hewie, for the little badass that he is, is a 4 year old Alsatian, apparently a fancy word for white dog, and was currently being trained as a Navy Seal Dog before he ran into Fiona's ass.

Besides being the means to murder your 4 pursuers, Hewie knows all sorts of tricks, including the ability to write with pen and paper since he is actually the one who write the journal entries in Hard Mode.

Eventually Fiona and Hewie are able to escape the castle as it explodes and Fiona takes the time to consider changing to a new and actually useful major since she can't leach off her parents, but Hewie's job isn't done yet.

Eventually, Hewie becomes a 00 Agent in the British Government and is later sent to assassinate a mysterious harasser who was threatening the crown with blackmail pictures of Margaret Thatcher with Elton John. Going to Spain, Hewie is stuck in a Bear Trap, but thankfully Agent Leon Scott Kennedy was in the area on an unrelated mission to rescue the President's daughter.

After searching the area, Hewie would later corner the terrorist, who turned out to be the retard from John Stienbeck's book. again.

Although the two accounts by Hewie and Agent Kennedy differ, I have found video recordings from the fight.

Watch at 1:43.

After the mission, Hewie eventually found love in the eyes of a French Poodle and the two decided to settle down in the Alps, where they raised two litters.

On an unrelated note, Hewie in Haunting Ground was actually mocapped by two trained German Shepherds, Rars and Dietgart. Link to official wiki

Dancewithknives
Group Admin

I hope you enjoyed this, and I hope it becomes a thing. Please suggest other dogs in multimedia.

Now, revisiting Haunting Ground I feel a strange sort of attraction to Fiona... Its rather strong, but I just can't quite get my finger on it...
wait.....

Oh dear god....It all over the walls!

4590351 My suggestion for the next dog is Krypto the Superdog, Superman's pet dog.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 3