Support For Grayson 151 members · 0 stories
Comments ( 9 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 9

Oh, his show's been like this for a while lately! :twilightsmile:

3947140 I am surprised that Glen Beck is taking Grayson's side or even talking about this at all. I think the reason why the school sided with the broyphobic bullies instead of Grayson is because of the anti Communist stance MLP FIM takes in Season 5. The school system in America is a cesspool of bolshevism and leftist Crap in general

anti Communist stance MLP FIM takes in Season 5. The school system in America is a cesspool of bolshevism and leftist Crap in general

Season 5 of MLP, taking an anti-communist stance? Even if it has to air yet?

Oh, you mean the previews with the ponies all having "equal" cutie marks? That isn't anti-communist stance, but anti-extreme conformism stance at best.

Let me not speak about the drivel you said next.

I would rant about politics, but this isn't the place or time for it. I will take it to Pm, if you really wish.

3947140 Oh, Glenn Beck said a few nice things. Sorry if I come across as rude, but I despise Glenn Beck for his fountain of stupidity he calls a mouth when it comes to other topics.

Well, it is true that the school system goes through phases in which it sometimes resembles, as you said, "a cesspool of bolshevism and leftist Crap in general", but I don't think they're taking on MLP because it sometimes appears to be something of an anti-collectivist show, since I doubt the school system keeps a close eye on the show itself. They're doing this because schools don't exactly punish bullies anymore, since they're supposed to be "victims of society" and since parents aren't always guaranteed to take personal responsibility for the behavior of their kids and might refuse to comply and may even sue, so the best solution? Sweep it under the rug. They may also being doing this because Bronies are still associated with perversion and pedophilia in the minds of the ignorant, and schools tend to cater to the easily offended rather than tell the easily offended to man up; best way to keep the Tumblrina moms, the ultra-religious moms, and the soccer moms happy all at once, is to keep MLP out of the schools.

3947866 I'll PM you if you want to talk about more of this. And just the anti conformist stance MLP FIM takes is enough for the show and it's fans to be on the bad side of the school.

3948347 And this is the same school system that a messed up sex ed.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 9