Support For Grayson 151 members · 0 stories
Comments ( 9 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 9

It takes guts to walk into school with mlp stuff. I should know. This kid has immense courage to do what he does. He deserves so much more than being bullied and chastised for just HAVING A STINKING OPINION!!!!!!!! I hate that people oppress and suppress those who aren't "cool" enough or don't have the "right" opinions. I ask you, who really knows what cool and right mean? Everyone has their own opinion, and everyone thinks THEIR opinion is right.

Amen, sister.

3946234 3946229 Exactly! Yes! *Whistle! Uh, anything else to say what Chica said. They stole what I was going to say. :trixieshiftright:

3946229 YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAS YOU EEZ AMAZING! YOU NEED TO BE A PUBLIC SPEEKER OR SOMTHIN THAT WAS GREEAT THE WAY IT WAS WORDED! AND GRAYSON'S AWESOME! THAT KID DOES DESERVE MUCH MORE!

3946609 Sucks to be you bruh

I wear MLP stuff to school everyday. The only things I have gotten were dirty looks and some joking at me. I of course ignore the joking. But I do agree, if you wear MLP stuff to school, you have some real guts.

3946229 In my opinion, Bronies and Pegasisters are 20% Cooler. :rainbowlaugh:

3946760 Well, it takes guts to not be confined to how society says you should live your life. Society in general is full of hypocrites, and those who catery to the silent majority.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 9