Littlest Pet Shop Bronies 43 members · 9 stories
Comments ( 1 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 1

As we all know season four is going to be the last for LPS. I plan on taking off with this tragedy and transplanting some of the characters into FiM. The story will start with an earnings meeting at Hasbro headquarters where they decide that because of poor toy sales that LPS will be cancelled. There is one thing though, the president of the company has doorways that goes into each show and he has plans on saving some of the LPS characters by transplanting them into MLP.

I already know that he will be saving Blythe, Zoe and Russell. Now for the fun part, Hasbro's president's son, who is a huge LPS fan, has a crush on the Biskit Twins , especially Brittany (yeah I know it sounds odd) so he has decided to save those two as well. Besides, with DT and SS being reformed, MLP could use a couple spoiled brats with an entitlement complex.....and I do plan on having them be DT's older sisters.

Now it is a matter of what to do with them. I already have plans for Blythe career-wise but planning something for those two is going to be a bit different. Yeah I could make them simply be moochers like Zephyr Breeze but I want to add a little spunk to those two. Keep them as much like their real selves that I can but give them a relevant role at the same time....which is something that Zephyr in MLP simply does not have.

If you have any ideas on how I can utilize those two, let me know. I would appreciate the input.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 1