Harmonists' Archive 346 members · 1,249 stories
Comments ( 4 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 4

What character?
What would you say?

I'd like to talk to Sal'Ari from my original story The Halcyon Omen, I'd ask her everything i could think of... but for the sake of argument.
It's ask her how she copes with the responsibilities of a whole species of people... I can barely eat breakfast in the morning and remember to feed my cat everyday.

I would ask Nemo from my story The Page of Pride what it really feels like to be completely disconnected from your own past. I hate to have to start from scratch, so the feeling of having to rebuild your entire life from absolutely nothing, having to redefine yourself, having to create new bonds with new people. I can't even imagine what it would feel like.

4596216 Oh, dear. While I would be delighted to meet all the OCs I've created, it's not mutual. Given some of the rotten things I've had happen to all of them I can't imagine any of my characters are happy with me. It would be a very uncomfortable meeting.

What would I say? Sorry. I'm very sorry. But I was just trying to write interesting stories, and all this miserable stuff had to happen to drive the plot along. I didn't mean it. I did give you a happy ending, that counts, doesn't it?

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 4