Harmonists' Archive 346 members · 1,249 stories
Comments ( 4 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 4

So hey guys! This is a thread for your thoughts on Amending Fences!
What was your basic opinion of the episode? What made the episode good or bad?

When they said Minuette's name for the first time (shameless link is shameless), making it her indisputably official name, that automatically made it a good episode for me. Her actual character was just the icing on the cake, and I loved every bit of it. :twilightsmile:

Oh, and Twilight Sparkle knows how to really get into a book. :rainbowkiss:

I liked the general idea of how Twilight went back to fix her old friendships and how her missing one party hurt Moondancer so deeply and how she later had to amend that. She saw herself in Moondancer and didn't like what she saw. It was a touching episode that really held my attention. Also, those girls are all now canon. Expect some new character tags!

There were many things I liked about this episode. First off, I really liked how Moondancer had the same manestyle as Twilight. This helped me get a stronger idea of what Twilight was like while she lived in Canterlot, because Moondancer is pretty much Twilight 2.0 right down to the hair. :twilightsheepish: I also really liked that the writers answered so many of the questions they left unanswered in the very first episode of FiM. Examples would be stuff like, WHAT WAS THAT PRESENT FOR MOONDANCER ANYWAY?!

Here's the crazy part. Are you ready people?

OK. Here goes nothing...

I'd never thought I'd ever say/type this, but...

THANK YOU M.A. LARSON! GOOD JOB ON THAT EPISODE! :facehoof:

I can't believe I just did that...

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 4