Harmonists' Archive 346 members · 1,249 stories
Comments ( 44 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 44
Julia
Group Admin

Post your Sparta jokes here:trollestia:

THIS! IS! FIMFICTIOOOOOOONNNNN!!!!!!!!!!!

Yay! I am number 300!

4505576 For tonight....WE DINE....IN TARTARUS!!!!

I DECLARE MYSELF LEONIDAS!

4505576 So does that mean... This is Sparta?

Julia
Group Admin

until some guy becomes 301

What? All I asked was to be king.

4505616 Did I shout to loud I'm sorry if I shouted too loud. Please forgive me Mistress. I'm just a humble minion. Where's my 3DS when I need it? I'm just gonna curl up in a little ball a-

Julia
Group Admin

i'm only posting relevant pics!:raritydespair:

I am tempted to leave the group out of spite.

I shall ruin all of the fun!:pinkiecrazy:

Julia
Group Admin

it's no use!

4505687 Im a little teapot, short and stout. Here is my handle here is my spout. When you tip me over, hear me shout, "tip me over and pour me out.."

Julia
Group Admin
Julia
Group Admin

SS&E has one, and i wanted one too

Julia
Group Admin

Shortskirts and explosions

he's a user here

Yes I know, I follow him. *facehoof* can't believe I didn't realize. Do you want some pie? *hands pie*

Julia
Group Admin

this can go one of two ways

or

Julia
Group Admin

Sorry for what?

Julia
Group Admin

>inb4 deez nuts

haa got 'em

Julia
Group Admin

it's okay:trollestia:

Julia
Group Admin

i made a Shrek is love Shrek is life joke on YouTube and now people won't stop liking it

I'm not sorry.

(Also, why does Chun Li have two users, and Cammy has none? Cammy is awesome!)

I KNOW RIGHT! Cammy is AWESOME! She's my best character!

She's not my best, but she's definitely one of my favorite's.
Also; the dolls! Juni and Juli need to make a comeback!

Can't play it right now since I'm on vacation, but I'm happily getting Blazblue CP Extend in two days! MY FIRST FIGHTING GAME INSTEAD OF BUMMING STREET FIGHTER OFF MY BROTHER WHHHHHHHOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!

I don't think I played CP, but Blazblu is pretty cool.

YEAH! There re releasing it on the thirtieth for PS3, 4, 360 and XONE if you're thinking of picking it up.

Hmm. I might; the story of the series has me interested. I'm...not very good on the "fighting" side of fighting games lol

Same here! I just saw a gag reel for Blazblue once and wanted to play SO BADLY! And I have heard the story side of things is what puts Blazblue above a few other fighters.

Ohhh yes. I only played the second game in the series, but the plot really intrigued me. The gag reels are hilarious -and definitely worth watchinf- but the plot is...surprisingly good, particularly for a fighting game.

Yeah, my favorite one I saw was either Makoto's gag reel or Rachel's gag reel.. Though Ragna's was pretty good too...

1. You guys used the three Sparta jokes i was planning to use. So i hope you're all happy. :fluttercry:
2. Cammy's pretty cool, but i dont think i need to remind everyone that she seems to constantly get her ass handed to her. And yet, i just did. :pinkiecrazy:
3. I love Blazblue. I've played CT and CS, but i still have yet to play CP. Also, has anyone else noticed a pattern?
4. My top ten (in no specific order) Blazblue characters are Ragna (badass; he has a scythe-sword, awesome jacket, a something trillion credits bounty on his head, has annihilated several NOL bases... on his own, AND he's called the Grim Reaper... Nuff said), Trinity (adorable, yet deadly), Rachel (snobby, yet lovable; plus i had a classmate named Rachel, whose skin was sensitive to overexposure to bright sunlight. Yes, the name and joke persisted), Noel, (cute... and i love her guns and the way she gets mad when people think she's a boy), Hakumen (mostly for the armor and sword. He can be kind of a dick at times), Taokaka (crazy and fun), Jubei (dude stopped Tager's punch with one flipping hand!:pinkiecrazy:), Tager (another big-ass badass), Lambda/Nu (do i need to explain?), and last, but not least, Makoto (cute, fuzzy, playful, and a damn good martial artist! Then, there's the ears). Can't remember the ninja's name, hut he's cool too (dude fights with a friggin oversized nail!:pinkiecrazy: Someone explain how that isn't awesome!)
As of CP, Bullet has been added to the list... somewhere.
What of you guys?

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 44