Harmonists' Archive 346 members · 1,249 stories
Comments ( 20 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 20
Julia
Group Admin

i have never felt so uncomfortable and scared in my life...

so... the dream starts with a woman who wants to find out more about a haunted house, so she goes to see what's the big deal
a storm comes over, and the winds and thunder are so violent, that the house begins to shake
at this point, i see that i, in the dream, am watching this as a movie with my little sister
as usual, she's getting on my nerves and i yell at her to go away
now, i'm the woman in the movie
fucking dream karma
i am walking through the haunted house, and i come across a basement, so i go down these spiraling stairs until i get to this golden dining area.
ghosts of hairless cats are flying in all directions, and i keep hearing ghastly meows and hisses
i am really scared now, and all the lights go off as someone shoves me down
i don't even get to see what my main enemy looks like
as this is still a movie, it cuts to the credits (which are strangely in Madoka runes)
during the credits, horrifying orchestral music is being played as i, the woman, screams in agonizing pain as the monster or whatever the fucking thing is rips me to shreds.
i can hear my body being torn to pieces and crushed under insane pressure...
after a while, i stop screaming... but the monster laughs and i can hear sounds of chewing and swallowing
after the credits, the scene cuts to an old fifties cartoon
a group of people are watching the haunted house from a barn, and one of the people there is my little sister

my alarm goes off

4038496 Gotta love reading this at 11 pm...
But, seriously. That's some phucked up shit.

Julia
Group Admin

well, at least there's no school today

Julia
Group Admin

yeah, there was a snow storm here
20 inches of snow

shit, that must be a lot.

Julia
Group Admin

I once had one where the plane my family and I were on coming home from China was shot down by Russian fighter jets. The details were super-real, like, I could see the fear in everyone's eyes as the plane went down, and hear their screams as the wreckage burst aflame...I watched my parents die in front of me...and then I awoke, dripping sweat, shivering, raving mad..

Two weeks later, Russian forces shot down a passenger plane over Asia.

Yeah.

I still can't sleep some nights.

Julia
Group Admin

damn...
that's like this one dream i had where my grandmother died and my friend's father died
the very next day, i found out that my friend's father died...
and that my grandmother has a liver disease that could take her out at any moment

I find it's the most realistic ones that take place not too soon after.

I get little moments of Deja vu all the time, none quite as big as the newscast gave me that day.

Man, Asia had terrible air luck last year, eh?

Julia
Group Admin

4038496 Holy shit. That's freaky. Seriously terrifying right there.
I have not had any dreams like that, but I do remember that a few months ago I couldn't stop having this recurring nightmare about my old elementary school being lightly bombed and then invaded by what looked like as cross between Darth Vader, a mosquito, and a SWAT officer. Not sure what happened after, don't really want to know either...
The first one after that, though, was just a random bunch of ferrets and yarn. That was a confusing week.

4038496 This may sound pathetic...but what the heck.

I imagine it's 3:00 AM. I'm going on my fimfiction account when I see 30 notifications. I notice that all my followers are gone. I look at what my notifications are and they're all from some guy with a Fluttershy avatar. They're comments on my stories. That's when I notice...it. All my upvotes and downvotes have been reversed. The man taunts me. He knows my life from the inside out and recognized every mistake I ever made. I try to reply...but I can't. The comment button won't work. I hear a voice from inside my room, sounding strangely feminine. She says, "Did you enjoy my handiwork?" I look around...and it's my first crush, dressed in a black cloak and a knife in her hand.

Then I wake up.

The other night, about a few days ago, I had a god-awful nightmare that I was inside of a toy store at night-time. There were corpses walking around - I could visibly see that they were rotting, as they were purplish, blueish, and pale white, with bone and muscle showing, and their eyes were a milky pale white.

They were muttering indistinctly. There was mold and mildew everywhere, spiderwebs, piles of dust. I was utterly terrified, but, for some reason, I was forced to walk from aisle to aisle. I was forced to walk very slowly, as you do in nightmares, so I saw everything in hideous detail. It was quite dark except for a few working lightbulbs. It was raining heavily outside.

_________
Wake up today, I know your desire
And tonight, the dreams come true!

I had a falling plane dream a year ago, although I chalked it down to playing too much Call of Duty.

It was nighttime, summer, because it was warm, and I was driving around in a parking lot. There were lots of other people there.

Suddenly, a really big military aircraft - it looked like a cross between a B-2 Spirit Bomber and a C-130 Hercules - streaming fire and black smoke, soars overhead slowly. It wobbles and starts to pitch downward, so the people around me start panicking, screaming, and running around to their own cars, their bicycles, or just fleeing on foot.

The fire from the aircraft lit up the entire parking lot; it was like a tiny sun, and I vividly remember being desperately afraid that it would explode with such force that it would kill us all, so I drove away frantically, squealing my tires and everything.

_________

Julia
Group Admin

i've just noticed people are still alive here:yay:

I never died. My internet got disconnected from my house.

I'm trying to fix that.

_________

Julia
Group Admin

I see. You certainly haven't changed since we last met.

Thank you. I pride myself on being a stable and reliable sort of person.

_________

Julia
Group Admin

Then I guess I'm the opposite, lol~:rainbowwild:

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 20