Tournament of Canterlot 2016 118 members · 4 stories
Comments ( 2 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 2

The Tournament of Canterlot 2015 is over. The Tournament of 2016 is about to begin:

The prizes will be more numerous, but smaller. The rules will be more refined, and enforced. The method will be similar. The benefactor may change. The goal will always be the same: to raise funds for helping the world’s poor as efficiently as possible.

I’ve removed last year’s stories from the group folders and am soon going to remove the Tournament from Oxfam’s donation page so there isn’t any confusion about what is old and what is new. If you want to check any of the information you put up there and copy it for future use, or if you wanted to check who your big donors were last time; do that now.

One final big thank you for everyone who helped raise $2,550 for Syrian Refugees last year, while talking about our pony stories. I hope to see you all again over the Thanksgiving and Christmas holidays.

Happy international Eradication of Poverty Day!

I know I said I'd get something up today but my health is lousy the computer is not cooperating and I'd rather be late than do a bad job. I'm sorry for the delay, I'll try to have something by the end of the week.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 2