Galactic Exploration 16 members · 0 stories
Comments ( 4 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 4

Hey there Prince Staghorn. I have to say that this group is da bomb diggety. I love the Intelligent Species Log Entries you put in this. My favorite one is with the Dyox. The way they speak is really mind blowing. I can imagine an alien species like them who can communicate with sounds and light shows like them. If I saw one in front of me right now, or any alien you put in this, my mind would blue blown. I would go bat poop crazy. I would lose my mind so much that I would pass out of happiness. The point is that I'm a huge alien fanatic. And maybe I can add some logs of my own if you don't mind. That is if you allow alien species log entries for others. So yeah love this group, love you bro, and love this forum.

With love, Dustin Thomas Hogan.

Prince_Staghorn
Group Admin

4292394 go ahead and add what you want!

Than man. I am a man with a very active imagination. Can you tell me how to put my own logs to your forum? And sorry about my spelling. I'm using a tablet so my spelling sucks.

Prince_Staghorn
Group Admin

4294286 Okay. Basically, Sapient Species will go under Sapient Species Log Entries, while non-sapients are under Xenozoology

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 4