Galactic Exploration 16 members · 0 stories
Comments ( 9 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 9
Prince_Staghorn
Group Admin

The Comet is a Class 3 Cruiser- the only one in Princess Luna's command-, equipped with enough on-board weapons to defend against altercations that may arise. This ship is the most up-to-date machine, and is currently the only one in its class capable of advanced Hyper/Z-Space tunneling.

Onboard are several hundred stallions and mares, with about 20 being trained in piloting large mechs (named "Gundams" after a popular television show), and the rest being technicians, analysts, biologists, medical staff, and 4 sea pony navigators.

Holding the ship together is the most advanced A.I. system to ever come out of ChangelingTech Labs:

S.T.a.G. (Ship's Technology and Gears- he named himself) and the accompanying Morality Core D0U813 are the only known A.I.s who can currently experience emotions, though the extent of this is unknown. The two have been likened to a married couple, and supposedly both were based on Chrysalis' now deceased son and his wife.

the two A.I. system itself is unique, and was created so the two could balance each other out, in order to prevent another disaster such as the HAL incident.

Enderquake
Group Admin

I love it! As of right now, the planet controlled by Nightmare and the current ruler of the Changelings are at war with The Royal Sisters.

(I plan on it being Chrysalis.)

Prince_Staghorn
Group Admin

3828964 Chrysalis and the changelings are more or less just providing tech right now, though... I mean, the reason Luna has the Comet in the first place is because of ChangelingTech Labs

Enderquake
Group Admin

Due to the birth of Nightmare via cloning, she persuade a large number of changelings to her side of thinking. Some well respected nobles, scientists, and possibly members of royal blood.

Edit: Think of her as a silver tongued Darth Vader.

Enderquake
Group Admin

The Main Six are the royal sisters most elite soldiers. (This is a alternate universe by the way.)

And the shadowbolts are Nightmare mare's.

Prince_Staghorn
Group Admin

3829013 Though, if this is the case, it's a little odd Chrysalis commissioned this ship for Luna...

Enderquake
Group Admin

True, certain events happened differently or if not at all.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 9