The Life of A Wanted Changeling Series! 83 members · 7 stories
Comments ( 1 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 1
Down with Chrysalis
Group Admin

Took us 39 episodes, but at last we have an episode title relating to the series name! Talk about holding off on the main reason the story exist huh?

Hey Hive Mind, DWC brining you another review of LoaWC! This episode brings us classic Bugze misunderstanding/follow-up pain, and as my intro stated the tie-in to the series name!

The episode starts off with Bugze, still being groggy from Twilight's purple magic blast of rage, mistakes Trixie for Luna due to the similar color scheme. With this in mind Bugze...well he pulls a Bugze and jumps at Trixie while yelling how she'll never get her hooves on Nightshade.

Even back then Bugze acted first and thought second huh?

Sadly for Bugze, he missed Trixie and smashed headfirst into a nearby desk. This causes a chain of effect with a book, bucket, bowling ball, and finally The Inventory to fall on his head ala Tom and Jerry.

God I miss that cartoon, anyone know if there's any channel that still runs it?

Anyway, after The Inventory landed on him his vision went back to normal. Thus reveling that 'Luna' was Trixie all along, and she would have gotten away with it if it weren't for that meddling bag!

Speaking of Trixie, she is currently laughing her flank off at Bugze's misery. As we all tend to do in these types of situations really. So while Bugze waits for her to calm down he decides to do a Inventory check. After noting again how surprising it is that Nightshade managed to sleep thorough everything...as well as how hungry she'll probably be when she does wake up.

And considering this is Nightshade we're talking about...yeah she's gonne be more then hungry considering how long she's been asleep. I personally think the longer she sleeps the hungrier she gets...that or she's part Saiyan or something. And considering the anger power ups both she and Bugze get I wouldn't be that far off.

By the time he's about Nightshade's hunger Trixie has finally calmed down and isn't a laughing mess. So Bugze decides that this is the time to ask a very important question...just who the heck is Trixie?

As we all know how big Trixie's ego is, this pretty much shakes Trixie up as she tries to 'remind' Bugze as to who she is, but being the oblivious bug that he is Bugze just keeps denying that he knows who she is.

Course as soon as he says that Bugze mentally berates himself for insulting his savior who probably nursed him back to health after being blown up and all.

But sadly the damage is done, and Trixie begins to cry that not even a infamous criminal knows who she is. And since Bugze made her cry...

Evil: +1 Made a mare cry

Told you all that was going to be a reoccurring one didn't I?

Anyway Bugze tries to think of a way to make her stop...but immediately drops that idea when what she said finally registers. He freaks out of course and notices his wanted poster on the desk he hit earlier. Checking it out we see a bunch of alias that the papers have come up with for him, as well as the reasons why he is wanted.

And a reward amount that I really wish was done with the intention to show Luna's jumping the gunning. I'll get more into in the title segment.

The episode ends with Bugze deciding he has to get out of there before Nightshade is put in danger, but is held back by his morals telling him to make Trixie feel better.

This chapter...once again is a meh for me. It doesn't leave that big of a impact on me, and besides the opening joke wasn't really that funny. It did get the plot moving, but that only increases the rate by like a half. Plus most of Bugze's thoughts are missing italics so...yeah.

I'm going to go a do some money counting to see if Equestria could have actually afford Bugze's original bounty, in the meantime enjoy the Title Segment!

Favorite Moment:

*thud* Sadly for you, you jumped head first into a desk near your bed.

"Owwww." You say to yourself in pain. You are about to get back up and face 'Luna' (And you swear you hear her giggling at your pain) when a book falls on top of your head.

*whack* "Ow."

Then a bucket falls on your head!

*klonk*"Owwwwww."

Then a... bowling ball?

*WHAM* "OWWWWWWW!"

You get up after you finally managed to get the bowling ball out of your skull.

I swear the universe is out to get me sometimes. You think to yourself in pain. You finally turn around to face Luna... when 'The Inventory' falls on your head.

*bonk*" OWWWWWWWW!"

I just love this slapstick gag, I don't know why but I do.

Embarrassing Moment:

REWARD: 100,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 BITS

Yeah....I sorta kinda thought this was a reasonable amount back then. Don't ask me why cause the best reason I can come up with is that I was a dumb freshmen back then who don't work numbers good.

Welp that's it for this review! Reply if you have any questions concerning this chap, for me in general, or to just tell me what you thought of this chapter as well! See ya all tomorrow with the next ep!

The Karma Counter:

Good: 18
Evil: 19

Plot Hole Count: 4

Rating: 4.5/10

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 1