The Life of A Wanted Changeling Series! 83 members · 7 stories
Comments ( 2 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 2
Down with Chrysalis
Group Admin

Clearly the woods must be Bugze's true enemy! Quickly, grab as many flamethrowers as you can carry, we're burning down the forest of the world! Mwahahahahaha!

Hey Hive Mind, DWC here with another review of the LoaWC! This episode brings us a classis Bugze breakdown, another example of Bugze's poor sense of direction, and introducing us to the next canon episode!

The episode starts off with Bugze realizing that he just mouthed off, and threated, the ruling bodies of the entire country. Said ruling bodies can manipulate the very sun and moon, and have his firs friends husband as the leader of their army. Let's not forget to mention that the Nobody Cloak probably made it doubtful in Cadence's mind that he was really Bugze in the first place.

When Bugze realizes all this...well he takes it as well as you'd expect.

And by that I mean he freaks out, and actually has a full-blown mental break down. He even gets into a fatal position after screaming his heart out, and rocks back and forth while mumbling how a mother can't die, and that he is a mother and some more crazy stuff.

Poor, poor, Bugze....its only gonna get worse for you pal.

Anyway, jump ahead forty-nine minutes later and Bugze has calm down slightly, now he's just pacing back and forth and trying to come up with ideas to 'disappear.' After he fails to come up with anything Bugze decides to just worry about it later and tries to find out where exactly he is. How does he plan on doing that you ask? Why by climbing a tree of course!

Of course he remembers how difficult it was for him to climb the tree back in Applejack's orchard, and he isn't looking forward to climbing this one either, but he doesn't have much of a choice if he wants to get out of the forest. So he begins to climb...and many splinters, rabid chipmunks, and divebombing birds later we find Bugze at the top of the tree with some whites spots on his cloak from the aforementioned birds.

He spots a familiar shack in the distance (Zecora's) and decides to make her place his next destination. His hopes being that she won't attack on site, and that she has some food since he's pretty hungry.

The climb down is a lot faster then the climb up for Bugze...if only because he slipped off a branch half-way down the tree and slammed head first into the ground. This is of course played off for laughs and Bugze gets up like it was nothing. Bugze begins to make his way towards where he saw Zecora's while saying how he hopes Lady Luck doesn't kill him before he gets there...only for some creature to let out a roar loud enough to shake trees and scare off birds right in front of him.

Bugze merely sighs at this as he says the forest is gonna kill him before Lady Luck gets the chance.

Of course we know that's not true. The thing that's gonna kill him first is gonna be us, the Hive Mind, when we eventually overdo it with the slapstick...or we decide to go with the grimdark ending.

Anyway, the episode ends with Bugze finding the CMC alone in the words after hearing their banter. He decides to follow them and protect them considering...well its the Everfree forest and lets face it people the CMC and Bugze's combined luck only spells disaster.

He tries to remember the other two fillies beside Applebloom names, but he gets side tracked on what his super hero name is. Course just as he's about to come up with one the fillies start screaming, and the episode ends with that leaving the Hive Mind to take a course of action.

This episode...is basically like last episode in quality. So I won't go into too much about it here.

Anyway, time to save some fillies from certain death or dismemberment...by giving you all the Title Segment!

Favorite Moment:

You also rock back and forth while repeatedly crying like a little filly "I'm not a bad changeling. I'm not a bad changeling. I'm not a bad changeling. A mother can't die, and I'm a mother, see? SEE!? (*Holds out Nightshade's crayon drawing*)."

Just picturing that in my head makes me laugh, seriously mental breakdowns can be so funny...you know when their meant to be funny....I'm a good person I swear!

Embarrassing Moment:

If you couldn't tell, we have bow entered the "Stare Master" episode.

How...just how do you misspell 'now'!? It's three letters! Three! Letters! Ugh....

Welp that's it for this review! Reply if you have any questions concerning this chap, for me in general, or to just tell me what you thought of this chapter as well! See ya all tomorrow with the next ep!

The Karma Counter:

Good: 14
Evil: 13

Plot Hole Count: 4

Rating: 6.5/10

Kersey475
Group Contributor

That mental breakdown was a reference to The Simpsons (specifically 0:27 in the video)

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 2