The Life of A Wanted Changeling Series! 83 members · 7 stories
Comments ( 1 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 1
Down with Chrysalis
Group Admin

Hehehe oh this episode had me laughing way to much considering how short it is. Guess this just means I did a good job with it ya?

This episode, like I said in the opening, is very funny. This episode is also the start of why the series has a Random tag, as most of the jokes are out of left field usually.

The episode starts already with a pretty good joke. Bugze smells himself and realizes just how bad he stinks, aka he passes out. He then proceeds to see a chibi version of himself leaving his body, while everybody else just sees him twitching and forming at the mouth.

I love this joke for the sole purpose of the punch line. Everybody just thinks its anime funnies, but nope he's actually just twitching and forming! I love these kind of jokes so it makes sense why I would use this as a chance to use it. Besides I like to think this is around the time I started using anime comedy with all the other kinds of comedy I used.

Of course not to the extent of season 2: the nosebleed of doom, but you get the idea.

After this we have Bugze getting food...at Blaze's Pizzas.

Not gonna lie, I have no idea what the hell this is referencing or if it even is a reference at all. I mean considering I'm the one who wrote I'm pretty sure its a reference, but it could just be past me's last minute naming of a food joint (wouldn't be the first time either). But yeah this bits a little pointless so moving on...

The episode ends with one of my favorite kind of joke, a smack by reality. Bugze run's into everyone's (and I do mean everyone's) favorite pink party pony Pinkie Pie! Bugze panics that she might recognize him, relaxes when he remembers he's in a disguise, then cue record scratch when Pinkie asks if she knows him.

Slap by reality jokes are always the best when done right. Get the character worried about something, then have them relax after rationalizing the situation, then step aside as reality comes in and slaps the poor sucker in the face. Always a classic, and it being the beginning of Pinkie's and Bugze's 'first' interaction always is nice.

Plus Pinkie's theme music is the Undertaker's heheheahahaha!

Overall this episode was pretty funny and got us into the beginning's of Bugze's first adventure in Ponyville, so it ranks higher then most this season!

Now onto the Title Segment!

Favorite Moment:

WHAT PONIES SEE

"Mommy is he going to be okay?" A little filly asks her mom. She appears to be pointing towards a knocked-out stallion in the middle of the road. He appears to be twitching uncontrollably and form is coming out of his mouth. He appears to be repeating "the pretty light, so shiny" over and over again.

HehehehehHAHAHAHA! Oh god this makes me laugh too much. Onto the next title hurry before I blow a gasket or something!

Embarrassing Moment:

My borny origin story

Just...just why past me? Getting into a fandom from their fanfiction has to be the weirdest way to do so! Did ya really have to mention it so soon into your run, and couldn't you have worded it better? *sigh*

Welp that's it for this review! Reply if you have any questions concerning this chap, for me in general, or to just tell me what you thought of this chapter as well! See ya all tomorrow with the next ep!

Rating: 7/10

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 1