The Life of A Wanted Changeling Series! 83 members · 7 stories
Comments ( 1 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 1
Down with Chrysalis
Group Admin

Ah now this episode right here is one of my favorite episodes I've made in the series! The reason being you ask?

Why simply put I love the Smile Smile Smile song parody here and it makes me giddy every time I read it! What can I say, I'm a sucker for random song numbers.

But yeah, this episode gives us the first musical number of the series! Yeah, this review is mostly gonna talk about this specific segment prepare!

Most of the Hive Mind tends to think the Appleoosa song is the first one in the series, but that's a lie! In actuality it's this parody of Smile Smile Smile! This was one of the few songs I myself edited the lyrics for to fit the situation. This is pretty noticeable, as compared to lyric revisions that Kersey and BrownDog made later on its a bit junky with the beat.

But I take pride in it cause...reasons!

I already explained in this episodes AN why I added the song, so need to put that here.

Besides the song, Bugze gets teleported to Ponyville, and he gets his name too! I wonder how many of you remember it was Cadence who came up with the name?

Now concerning the origin of Bugze's name. While it's pretty simple really.

I had given up on anyone naming Bugze a name at this point, so I figured I'd make one. Course the most creative name I could come up with was Bugze, but hey I needed a name!

Actually thinking back on this is why whenever Bugze's real name is always censored like this: @!!#$!@. It kinda shows how a name was never given, so one shall never be said.

That or it could just mean I'm too lazy to come up with a changeling name and this is my desperate way of putting off giving him one till the plot demands it.

Eh I'll let you guys decide which is which.

Anyway, enough with all that onto the Title Segment!

Favorite Moment:

The entire Smile Smile Smile parody

Look at the beginning of the review and the reason why is made clear...I think?

Embarrassing Moment:

PLEASE DON'T HATE ME!!!! I saw that comment and I just couldn't resist. I swear it will never happen again...unless you guys/girls/bugs/ponies what me to do it again. Anyway the song, even though it has been edited to make sense. doesn't belong to me.

Ugh, how long are my past ANs gonna haunt me? Gotta love how these AN's make me look like I have so little self-esteem huh? Course now I'm better at hiding it now but still this is just embarrassing.

Also remember when I used to refer to you all as guys/girls/bugs/ponies? Man those were the days huh?

Welp that's it for this review! Reply if you have any questions concerning this chap, for me in general, or to just tell me what you thought of this chapter as well! See ya all tomorrow with the next ep!

Rating: 7/10

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 1