The Life of A Wanted Changeling Series! 83 members · 7 stories
Comments ( 1 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 1
Down with Chrysalis
Group Admin

This was certainly a...interesting chapter to read. Can't say much happens in it, and its not really the funniest one out there either. But then again when you, for some reason, only use two comments to write one I guess this is what happens. Seriously there were plenty of good comments to use yet I only used two?

Past me makes no sense guys.

Anyway, I was always a huge fan of the 'Luna is a huge gamer' head cannon. So when I saw the chance to have that in the story I took. I mean just image the adorableness of Luna curled up on the couch wearing a gaming t-shirt that's too big on her playing a game while Celestia is passed out next to her sleeping with a snot bubble and z's flying off her.

Oh god that...is...so...adorable!!!!

Ahem, sorry about that...got a little carried away there.

The ending of this episode, with Bugze running into Celestia, is rushed. I think something was happening irl at the time and I couldn't put as much thought as usual into the chapter. That or I just got lazy and I figured Bugze running into Celestia would make for some interesting comments and end.

Ah well, past is in the past am I right? Anyway, time for the Title Segment!

Favorite Moment:

You are about to change into a random pony and pretend to be a servant, when you notice something about the princess room. It is jock full of video games.

Like I said I love the Gamer Luna head cannon so this whole scene is just the best!

Embarrassing Moment:

Season finale...so awesome...Luna sang...Ohhhhhh*thud* Looks like DWC fainted...again oh well

I wrote myself fainting...again. *sigh* Sometimes I wonder just what was going through my head when I made this stuff, it makes no sense sometimes.

Funny Comment:

Just...try to teleport again...:ajbemused:

Heheheh, Loveless sounds so annoyed.

Welp that's it for this review! Reply if you have any questions concerning this chap, for me in general, or to just tell me what you thought of this chapter as well! See ya all tomorrow with the next ep!

Rating: 3/10

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 1