The Life of A Wanted Changeling Series! 83 members · 7 stories
Comments ( 1 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 1
Down with Chrysalis
Group Admin

Finally! A episode title that doesn't have excessive exclamation points and question marks! And it actually makes sense with what happens in the story!

It took six episodes, but we've it folks! A normal episode title!

Now this episode itself is pretty important. Not the funniest of things but it gave us plenty of Bugze's abilities.

In this episode Bugzr manages to learn the Royal Canterlot Voice (RCV), Teleport and Forcefield spells, but he also found the 'How to be A Gentle Colt 101'book.

He also found a whole bunch of ponifed Sherlock Holmes books, but those are pretty much forgotten by now so yeah...

Now since this episode doesn't have much happen in it, I shall instead explain some stuff concerning the books Bugze found!

The author of the 'Royal Canterlot Voice For Dummies' book was named Sunny Star, my 'clever' little name for Celestia. The logic behind this was during the '1000 Years of Bad Things' Celestia, in her trolling way after Discord stonification, wrote a book and published it to teach ponies how to speak loud and proud.

Needless to say Luna had the books destroyed and kept one copy in the library, as no one was able to speak without the next town over hearing them for the next 20 years. Needless to say Celestia's laugher was never ending during that time.

Now the 'How to be A Gentle Colt 101' book...well nothing really special there to be honest. I didn't give a author for it cause I honestly couldn't think of a funny fancy pony name for the author so I kept it unknow. I mean I could have made it like Fancy Pant's ancestor or something, maybe "Fancy Suit" or something, but oh well.

Now as we all know Teleport is used quiet often...but I honestly think we all forgot that Bugze had a Forcefield spell. Like we used it once this season, then never again. Maybe we all just unconsciously decided Bugze would be more tank then mage?

Now that's about all I have to say for this episode, time for the Title Segment!

Favorite Moment:

"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!"

What can I say. I love this meme!

Embarrassing Moment:

You fell as if you are going to faint at any second. *Thud*...huh... apparently you did faint.

20 MINUTES LATER

You wake up and immediately grab the first novel, "A Study in Scarlet," and begin to read it.

8 HOURS LATER!!!!!!

*Thud* finally after eight hours of reading you finish the first novel. You decide that you should just stuff the rest of the books into your bottomless saddle bag for later.

Jus...just the spelling and the fact I used a *thud* sound effect for two different things is just...ugh.

First Appearance Comment:

Bag name: Either The Inventory or Friend's Gift.

If you are found beg for forgiveness and explain the whole situation to them. Be ready to teleport if AJ tries to kick you. I don't think your force field would hold up to a buck from her.

MagusBlack! Now here is a name that's been a sight for sore eyes! This guy was a great commenter during season 1, and I'm pretty sure he took part in the craziness that happened in my head in the AN later down the road. Great guy who brought plenty of laughs, sadly he dropped out after season 1 but what can you do?

Welp that's it for this review! Reply if you have any questions concerning this chap, for me in general, or to just tell me what you thought of this chapter as well! See ya all tomorrow with the next ep!

Rating: 4.5/10

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 1