The Life of A Wanted Changeling Series! 83 members · 7 stories
Comments ( 1 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 1
Down with Chrysalis
Group Admin

Ya know I'm kinda noticing that I used to put way too much question marks and exclamation marks in my titles. Seriously this ep's title alone is just weird with the extra '?' I'm not gonna change it since its been so long, but its a really jarring thing that stands out looking back at it.

Now this chapter...doesn't really stand out that much. Only two comments used and its mostly a set-up for the next chapter. I honestly don't have much to say about it. Not much happened besides Bugze trying to help Rarity out.

I mean the only thing that really stands out is how Bugze's dialogue is so plain. This was before I had really any skill when it came to dialogue, as well as way before Bugze had a established personality. This was when he was still the commenters stand-in, so he was a blank slate still. And that really shows here, as his talk is very bland and not as expressive as todays Bugze.

And that's really it, besides the fact that I can't remember for the life of me if the pony Bugze changes into is a reference or not nothing else to really say.

Onto the Title Segment!

Favorite Moment:

You start to panic about actually helping her (you still have the needle marks from the invasion) but you stand fast decide to go and help her anyway. You made a vow to help others. remember?

The needle marks...oh man that ambiguous joke right there was always one of my favorites. I could always see Rarity using her needles as weapons if she were really desperate, and this was a perfect opportunity to have it happen. With that said I think I know what I'll be having Rarity do next time a fight happens...

Embarrassing Moment:

Uughhhhh school sucks... Anyway thank you all for supporting this story with your comments and favorites. Also 4 LIKES people... that's almost 5 :scootangel:. Last chapters question still stands.

Yeah...expect the AN to be awarded this title for a good long while. I...was apparently really desperate for likes back then huh?

First Appearance Comment:

I am really enjoying this. Stories driven by the readers always go to fun places.

Also: Seeing no other way to avoid the train of pain coming your way, you do the only logical thing you can think of and grab the white unicorn. Holding her between you and your attacker, you proudly proclaim "This is my meat-shield! There are many like her, but this one's mine!"

Ah Erised, one of the longest standing Hive Minders. This guy right here has been a major contributor to LOAWC since...well since this chapter hehehehehe... He's been a good friend to me, helping me work on a fic (Life at Canterlot High) for awhile, and given me loads of TFS (Team Four Stars) references for both LOAWC and LCH. If ya reading this man, thanks for all the help!

The Beginning of a Running Gag:

ONE PAINFUL SEWING SESSION LATER

So began our funny Time Skip gags. Where using funny time skips instead of boring ones leads to always new and improved jokes! Long live creative time skips!

Welp that's it for this review! Reply if you have any questions concerning this chap, for me in general, or to just tell me what you thought of this chapter as well! See ya all tomorrow with the next ep!

Rating: 3/10

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 1