The Life of A Wanted Changeling Series! 83 members · 7 stories
Comments ( 5 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 5

So, I wondered. How are the Crimson Knights organised? We know they have a couple of leaders that worked under Flag Burner, but...

What do they lead? Do they lead a specific territory, or do they lead a department with a specific job?

For example, in my side-story I plan to have Solarkness, the Timberwolf, lead a part of the Crimson Knights that is meant to destroy anything that could be a threat to them. Now, things like the princesses are too powerful as if that they would try to kill them. Now, there is another question; Do the Crimson Knights know Bugze is still alive? I mean, it is pretty clear he is hostile towards them since Fillydelphia. And if they do, do they know his location? I personally doubt that the answer to both is yes, seeing how they did not attack Bugze yet.

But back to the question, what do they lead? Is one perhaps responsible for the finances, or is one responsible for the Manehattan-region?

And if so, who is responsible for what?

That is a good question, for my part I plan my self-inser knightt to look around in Ponyville with his disguise, but is true that we don't really know what exactly they do. Or their job.

The most we could see about them was in the Nightmare Bugzee universe and in there they were forced to go to Canterlot following their 'fearless leader' and everyone was doing whatever they wanted.

We only have Flag Burner as a example and I don't think our knights can really be like in some video-games that you have to defeat the boss of a Area.

5024297 Well, this is why I wrote this. To establish how they are organised, even if it is vague. It is hard to write about an organisation you don't know anything about

Down with Chrysalis
Group Admin

This is a comment driven story, so anything I say can and most likely will change. Now with that out of the way...

I remember that Kersey said that he was in charge of finances and money for the Knights in one of the threads of this group, so there's that.

We can assume BrownDog, in a way, is second-in-command in some way or another

The rest of the Crimson Knights jobs and positions depend on how you guys write the story after all.

5030342 I was afraid of that, but it makes sense. Now there's another thing that I have to avoid for now in my sidestory :rainbowlaugh:
Namely who's actually responsible for what.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 5