The Life of A Wanted Changeling Series! 83 members · 7 stories
Comments ( 6 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 6

It's a little idea I was thinking to suggest for when Bugzee return to Ponyville or to some city... He finds a poster of a future movie from "The Dark Offender" in there he can see a image of a changeling very similar to him fighting someling very similar to Nightmare Bugzee.

But I was thinking in maybe add the other generals to ask permission... The Actors

I was thinking at first

In the role of Kichi.... Kichi

Special Guests:

The Doctor

Ditzy Doo

Princess Celestia

Princess Luna

Princess Cadence

Recruiting actors to act as the Dark Offender... If the real offender read this... WE WANT YOU FOR THE MOVIE! IT'S NOT A TRAP TO CAPTURE YOU

And not sure about the other generals want their character in that but for that I want to ask, if the others are okay about that their characters could be in there, if not, a actor with makeup or a illusion will act like them. after all, someone must act as Tirek, Discord and Sombra.

What do you all think?

I like the idea. I feel like this could be an interesting concept.

Ah, another shout out of sorts? I guess I'm fine with it. There's already some foreshadowing of the generals being involved, mostly likely within season 3. Then again, what would happen if the last stronghold of the Crimson Sun is literally in a Hollywood parody? Imagine the references.

4842727 It is a pretty late respons, but go ahead :derpytongue2:
'tis not like TImberwolves are hard to recruit...

4950545 Except that DWC already send the invitation in your name to The Rutherford, so you are forced to participate even if you don't want.

4950597 Eh, I know. But with this I just wanted to say, well, that I approve of it, I guess.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 6