The Ponymarillion 20 members · 0 stories
Comments ( 1 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 1
Ponyweed
Group Admin

Proposed Story Arcs: (unsubmitted, work in progress — collabs welcome!)

"Official" repository of drafts / collab / finished work:Ponymarillion wiki

The Ponymarillion I: Of the Beginning of Days (current work in progress – for polished working drafts)

The Ponymarillion II: Song of Starfall (current work in progress – for polished working drafts)

The Ponymarillion III: Song of Heavens (of the Sun and Moon) (conceptual)

The Ponymarillion IV: Of Apple and Flutterén (conceptual, unwritten)

The Ponymarillion V: The Children of Píe (preliminary conceptual)

The Ponymarillion VI: Of the Ruin of Alfalfaland (unwritten)

The Ponymarillion VII: Of the War of Wrath (unwritten)

The Ponymarillion: Appendix & Tales (misc tales go here)
Includes after-story, index, family trees and cutie marks, etc.

To pimp my own (Ponyweed's) first little short fic (part done) —
Approaching Thunder — a Watership Down crossover.

Silmarillion Adaptation Thread #1 - Fëanor Arc - Synopsis / Discussion (Song of Starfall)

Silmarillion Adaptation Thread #2 - Lúthien Arc - Synopsis / Discussion (Apple & Flutterén)

Silmarillion Adaptation Thread #3 - Túrin Arc - (of Pinkamena and the Children of Píe)

Silmarillion Adaptation Thread #4 - Gondolin Arc - (of Clover and the War of Wrath)

Silmarillion Readthrough - Prologue -- read by mathwiz617

These threads are an opportunity for us to discuss (or re-read) the book and comment on the original story and the pony adaptation. -- map link

Old Google Docs (story notes and stuff dating back to 2012) –

ponymarillion guide version 1.0initial ponymarillion notesstory discussion i had with Exottoyuhr (if you're on gdocs, i can share) — "translation" of Tolkien's prologue (supplemental material) — unedited 5000 year timeline (mostly based on the source book; changes to be made as the story is actually written)

Naeggh! Sing We now of the Song of Equestrian Ponies, Spear-Guarded, Shield-Slinging, Who Paddled the Sea-Pony Paths in Butterfly Ships, Guided by Gossamer Wings, Horn-Swoggled, Mane-Bedecked, Eyes Glowing; and That Noblest of Kin, Starfall Starbringer, Spirit of Fire, That Led Her Mares Out of Darkness, Doom-Defying; And What Became of the Alicorns, Manes Majestic, Towering Tiaras, as They Came Amongst their Kin in Little-Equestria. Hardship and Ruin they Planted There, but also Seeds of Harmony! Like the Star of Twilight, Ever Twinkling; or The Force of the Sun's Brightness Through Storm-clouds Churning. The Rise of the Moon Tell We, and the Day's First Dawning! Of the Wrath of Tiny Unicorns, and the Feathered-Ponies …

-- fragment of The Ponea, verse 1 (Song of Starfall), mentioned in the Red Book of Twilight Sparkle; from a lost original.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 1