The TwiCord Group 653 members · 206 stories
Comments ( 14 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 14
SapphireSparks
Group Admin

Okay, so I'm gonna start putting a lot of effort into both promoting this ship and making the group a teensy bit more active! I think a good start would be getting people on board with me and making a list of ideas for making this group more active.

If you wanna become an admin and help spiffy up the group, please comment below and give me a short paragraph about how you'll improve the group and all that good stuff. If you just have some ideas for the group or whatever, also feel free to put them below. Here are some thoughts:

-Monthly contests
-Update icon one a month
-Promote as much as possible
-Prompt tag collab!
-Weekly posts on random subjects involving TwiCord

Thank you for helping~

SapphireSparks
Group Admin

New banner! :)

Bluegrass Brooke
Group Admin

5690352 Love those ideas!

5690352 Damn good to see this group getting back on it's feet once again! I'd normally try to be a admin but I have no idea how to make this group better sadly.

Deal_With_It_Horse
Group Admin

I'm not gonna lie, I don't think I have what it takes to be an admin. This ship is something I stumbled across by accident viewing another story and I have to say, it stuck in my brain deep. If I were an admin though, I would host something monthly and have a weekly fanfic showing. I love your Ideas and think they would be great and would definitely require more hands, but if that is the cost, so be it. We could really use a flow of new fanfics rolling in and a contest seems to be the perfect idea. If we showout more and get more people writing I know we can make this great. I'm not saying something is going to happen immediatley and I wouldn't want that either. With the courage and deermination of a lion I'm sure we can make this group amazing.

I also have no idea on how to be an admin, but I'd love to help with promoting more ideas and maybe starting a story or two because this ship is the only reason I visit this website anymore :O And I wish there was more hype about it!

SapphireSparks
Group Admin

5691899 Even if either of you don't have experience with being an admin, I wouldn't mind that so long as you stayed dedicated to the group and did your jobs the best you could. If you want to be an admin, simply reply to this and we'll get started. :twilightsmile:

Bluegrass Brooke
Group Admin

5690352 I'd love to be an admin! I have lots of Twicord writing experience and would love to help out. Er yeah . . . let me know!

SapphireSparks
Group Admin

5692165 I love your TwiCord stories, so of course I'll make you an admin! :)

Bluegrass Brooke
Group Admin

5692167 Huzzah! Just let me know what you'd like done.

SapphireSparks
Group Admin

5692211 I think having the extra folders made for the new story tags and a front page update is a good start, just PM me if anything needs to be discussed. We'll get into more work tomorrow or sometime soon.

Bluegrass Brooke
Group Admin

5692423 Folders added and alphabetized.

Deal_With_It_Horse
Group Admin

5692024 Thanks i'll do my absolute best

SapphireSparks
Group Admin

5692542 Alright, you've been made an admin.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 14