The TwiCord Group 653 members · 206 stories
Comments ( 3 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 3
Mikleo
Group Admin

I'm currently planning out a TwiCord story named "I'm Not Okay" about the struggles Twilight herself would have entering a relationship with Discord beyond friends. I'd imagine that she'd loose people's support on the way, such as Shinning Armor and Rainbow Dash. Applejack I'd imagine would be skeptical, while Rarity would play the role of giving advice beyond her years, Pinkie cheering Twilight up, and Fluttershy giving comments on Discord himself and laying down hints for him. Cadence would play the role of leading her on the right path to Discord, giving advice too. Luna would confront her dreams and, in the end where I imagine all the stress of things would break her down, Spike would be there. Celestia might be involved too, along with some action from Twi's parents. I'm trying to include everyone I'd imagine that would play role's in this, or all the people that Twilight would contact when confused as such.

Anybody want to collab with me? I'm open to more than just one person, too.

i would if you like :D
im Co-Author of the Discolight stoty 'Rewrite'
you may even know it :D
and i was pre-reader for the last bit of 'This Curel and Random World'

I'm a bit new, but I would very much love to. Im writing a Twicord story mysrlf. BEST SHIP EVER:fluttershbad: that is out of my opinion.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 3