Art Saviors of Fimfiction 8 members · 0 stories
Comments ( 3 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 3
Tiaa OwO
Group Admin

Here is where art requests can be made. You can do that here and only here. Your requests will be sorted if there is a bundle of requests in a short amount of time. If there's free space, artists and requesters are free to choose who will do what.

Hello artists and requesters, I am in need of some animated artwork. You know, stuff made in computer applications like Gimp. I need someone familiar with Buffy the Vampire Slayer mixed will MLP banner art and a cover image of a group. Thanks!

Okay, here goes. Assuming asking for a cover for a Mature fic is legal here (if not, feel free to delete):

My second softcore clopfic is just about ready, and I need a cover. I'd like for it to show a smiling, blushing Princess Luna, laying on her stomach in her bed, resting her head on one hoof and looking up dreamily at the ceiling, with her back legs bent up and kicking in a sort of teenager-esque, daydreamy kind of fashion.

Oh, and she also has thick red welts up and down her plot and thighs.

What can I say? It's a spankfic. :pinkiecrazy:

If you're up for it, post here or PM me, whichever's easier. In exchange, I'd be more than willing to do some proofreading work, or even write an entire fic, if I can. Thanks in advance.

Oh, and the prequel, my first cloppy fic, doesn't have a cover yet, either. So, I'm up for toying with ideas for that one, too. :raritywink:

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 3