Nightmare Night 154 members · 220 stories
Comments ( 3 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 3
Toffee Bean
Group Admin

Hi everypony, I just thought, maybe we should go around and say Happy nightmare night, for fun, and it might cheer some up, and if you like show them our great group here, or just say hi, you could be making someone feel better by just saying hi you never know, and if they are down, or something, please don't upset them more, if you do link them to me, or if you think you will make things worse link them to me, I love helping. Nightmare night may be the night of fear, but it's also a time to have fun, and enjoy yourself, and I would love to help people who are down to feel better and have a good, fun time on nightmare night. Plus feel free to PM me if you are down and need help or just want someone to talk to, I want everyone to be happy on nightmare night:twilightsmile:

JMac
Group Admin

3687097 And a Happy Nightmare Night to you too! While we're trending we should think about out folders. We definitely need to separate stories about the holiday from horror stories that don't mention Nightmare Night. Also, how do we want to break down the folders - sort by theme (Ghosts, Zombies, Psychos, etc.) or by mood (Comedy, Sad, Dark Horror, etc.) or both?

Also, we should be adding our favorite ghost stories, not just our own, and maybe even giving them reviews.

Toffee Bean
Group Admin

3687949 i'll make you a admin to help out with that I got school and stuff so yeah

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 3