Super Smash Ponies 248 members · 437 stories
Comments ( 4 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 4

So the first Fighters Pass for Smash Ultimate has wrapped up and now a second Fighters Pass has been announced with not one, not two, but six characters and I'm going to offer my picks for these slots.

1. Tracer

I really want Tracer from Overwatch to be part of the second fighters pass, to me, Tracers inclusion would make so much sense Overwatch is on the Switch and Overwatch 2 has been announced so adding the poster girl to the Smash roster would be a brilliant and also the other Overwatch character could be added as DLC spirits.
Also this video explains what a potential moveset for Tracer, as well as other content would be like:

2. Travis Touchdown

I've already said why Travis should be in Smash Ultimate, No More Heroes 3 is coming out this year so having the protagonist be in Smash would be a good way to promote the game before it's release, also some of the assassins from No More Heroes 1 & 2 would be really good picks for DLC Spirits, also I've already theorised what a potential moveset for Travis would be: here's a link to it

3. Dante

I, like a lot of people, expected Dante to be the last character of the first fighters pass only to be presented with Byleth. but, now, with this second fighters pass there is still hope that the Son of Sparda could be sent the Smash invite and clash swords with the likes of Link, Cloud or Hero. Also, like before, here's a video on what a potential moveset for Dante would be like:

4. Phoenix Wright

Ok:twilightsheepish:, the only reason my fourth pick is the protagonist of Ace Attorney is that he was in Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3 and I think that moveset could be streamlined and integrated into Smash Ultimate, so have suggested that Phoenix's stage could be the courtroom with some other Ace Attorney facing off in the background.

5. Amaterasu

I feel like this is a bit of a long shot:pinkiecrazy:, because there hasn't been a new Okami game in years, I mean the games have been ported to the Switch. Still it would be nice to see another animal fighter would be a nice addition to the roster, I have no idea what a moveset would be, but heres a potential one:

6. Viewtiful Joe

Ok, now I'm really reaching in terms of character picks:twilightsheepish:, since there hasn't been a new Viewtiful Joe game in forever. But since the games are side scrolling beat em ups so I think a moveset could be created for Joe and his stage could be Movieland with some cameos in the background.

And before I end, I will list some other picks of mine: Jin Kazama from Tekken, Sora from Kingdom Hears, Rayman from his self-titled games, Ryu Hayabusa from Ninja Gaiden, Scorpion from Mortal Kombat, Crash from Crash Bandicoot and Spyro from his self-titled games.

Let me know what you think of my picks:raritywink: and I would be happy to hear you ideas, but please be discreet:twilightsmile:

If we're talking wishlist, then mine is

Doomguy or Master Chief
Dante
Sceptile or Intelleon
Gex
Sora

1)The Doom Slayer or Master Chief
2)Master Chief or The Doom Slayer
3)Dante
4)Travis
5)Obligatory first party rep insert here (honestly think it needs to be a zelda rep, as of large Nintendo’s first party reps, Zelda has a really small representation but open to anything)
6) as for the last character, I have no clue. I very well could be the last smash character made so it will have to be big.

Comment posted by Silver Screen deleted Feb 6th, 2020
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 4