Pokemon Mystery Dungeon 122 members · 18 stories
Comments ( 2 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 2

Hey guys,

So, I've chosen to give the game Pokemon Super Mystery Dungeon a try even with the monstrous black splotched that takes up a portion of my 3DS screen. I won't go into detail so as to avoid spoilers for the story of the game, but I seem to have run in the most hilarious, if not the most silly, game mechanic I've ever seen the series throw at me.

The Connection Orb!

With its creepy voodoo magic, this orb allows Pokemon to connect all around the world as long as they to have a connection orb. This replaces the job bulletin board while also adding in a new feature. You can, and I kid you not, grow a bond with the Pokemon you help and gain a connection with them.

This connection creates a web that allows you to connect with their friends!

That's right, Pokemon Mystery Dungeon has their own Twitter/Facebook.

"Hold on partner, I know were in a middle of a boss battle but I gotta send this selfie to our buddy Eevee!"

Yeah, the internet is now confirmed for the Mystery Dungeon series. I personally like this new system. It feels fresh and it really improves the process of acquiring teammates, plus it feels more personal when going on a mission. They've got their distressed portrait that really makes me want to drop everything and go help out.

To avoid spoiler content, I ask everyone in this thread to refrain about discussing the storymode. You can talk about game mechanics, but avoid mentioning main characters!

Yeah, I like the connection orb functions. I have more than 150 Pokemon connected and I've only had around 4-5 hours of gameplay.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 2