Pokemon Mystery Dungeon 122 members · 18 stories
Comments ( 1 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 1

I'll admit, this bit of news caught my attention, so I'll share it for those curious to know. Credit goes to /vp/ for the translations. :twilightsmile:

Ampharos: The Team Leader Even though she's the leader, she suffers from extremely poor sense of direction... Although she's an airhead, the team member trust her greatly. She's a reliable Pokemon.

Buizel: Investigator In charge of underwater exploration. A reliable mentor who protects the main heroes.

Jirachi: Astronomer Although he's a genius, once he falls asleep, it's hard to wake him up. His sleeping posture is terrible as well.

Mawile: Archaeologist An archaeologist, but also a seasoned adventurer. Like Ampharos, she's also a deeply trusted.

Archen: Investigator In charge of sky exploration. He has a very helpful personality.

Bunnelby: Investigator In charge of underground exploration. His special skill is digging with his ears.

Swirlix: Waiter Is in charge of the food, but he's always sneaking food.

Dedenne: Messenger The Investigation Team's messenger. Sends messages back and forth between team member using his electric waves.

So yeah, these characters all sound like they'll be fun to interact with in the main story. :pinkiesmile:

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 1