Black Feather Development 23 members · 2 stories
Comments ( 2 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 2
Recon777
Group Admin

First, there have been a few minor edits to Chapters 1 and 2. Thanks Pawz for your suggestions on making a few of the older situations fit better with what we know now about the story as a whole.

So, having written over 3k words into Ch6, it's become apparent that there is somewhat of a logistics problem with what I had planned. Turns out it was a bit shortsighted to have Nyx fly to Canterlot, then back to the bayou, then back to Canterlot again, dragging it out unnecessarily.

So I put some content which was originally meant to go into Chapter 6 into the end of Chapter 5. Rather than having the team fly back to Canterlot at the end of 5, they go back to the nearby town and get a sack, some ropes, and an additional pegasus to immediately airlift the zebra body to Canterlot.

However, when they get to the camp site, the zebras are already there. The scout had returned to her camp and told them what she saw. So there is now a brief battle, and a balefire grenade is detonated. Nyx is injured and the chapter ends.

I'm not done writing it, as my body has been telling me it's time for bed for the last hour or so for some reason. I wrote some of it, but should be able to finish it off in the morning.

Hopefully this will provide that "suspense" and will very likely leave all the readers going "Oh man really? What happens next?" after this chapter is published.

Recon777
Group Admin

Ok, the ending is finished. Time to preread! :pinkiehappy:

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 2