One-Shotober 2014 30 members · 97 stories
Comments ( 7 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 7

Last year, I was nowhere close to finishing. This year, I'm in the process of writing a novel, so I've decided to try to write thirty-one chapters of my novel instead of thirty-one one-shots! I've written eleven chapters altogether, and I have written one this month. I think if I do this for One-Shotober, I'll be able to finish the book this month! It will be very difficult to do, though.

Who else is going to do a non-one-shot One-Shotober? And if you are, what will you do?

Oh, cool! :pinkiehappy: Let's see if I can write this book and it's sequel in two months! :pinkiecrazy: My chapters on average are 1600 words each.

I am trying to broaden my writing skills by moving out of my normal comfortable rut and into other exciting fields like Dark, Gore, Anthro, and Sex. So far, it's been a mixed bag. At the end of the month, I'll either have expanded my skills, or lost all my followers. :derpytongue2:

I'm digging through my piles and piles of unfinished projects and idea files, and trying to complete anything that looks like it can be done in 5000 words or less.

And then I'm procrastinating or busy and not actually accomplishing much of anything.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 7