Write For Fun, Not Fame 1,242 members · 5,487 stories
Comments ( 8 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 8

I want to know if dark an horror fic's are ok, there nothing saying can't be dark or horror here, but i want to make sure it's alright.

7072119 Only if you had fun writing it.

okay, thank you. but where would it go in this group. would it be the folder with the biggest number of stores in it?

Your definitely allowed to put dark and horror fics, just make they are put in the correct folders or group that you want to join. Or at least in folders that look like they allowed dark and borrow fics. There are plenty of groups here for you to choose from, just make sure to follow the rules of the ones that catch your interest and you should be fine:twilightsmile:.

Dark and horror is allowed here.
There are groups for dark and horror.
But, you'll be in a niche.
Your stories will have less views than someone who does slice of life and other topics.

Also folks will bitch at you for being 'edgey'.

edgy? really people would have a problem with that? writing horror and dark fic's doesn't make one edgy, that's a bit silly to call someone for that sort of thing.

by the way, what do you think of what i have so far in the story, i have change it a bit, and i feel more happy with it. but what do you think?

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 8