Write For Fun, Not Fame 1,243 members · 5,498 stories
Comments ( 4 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 4

Well I would like to ask any one how is willing to help for a little input.
I've been messing around with writing a story,
Secret's of Howe's Museum; The Magician's Inheritance
Melody and her younger brother Cord Tuiner have grown up in a world where Ponies and humans Live together, they can even have children together. Such a families are called a Blended family.
That was what Tuiner family was and the sibling thought they were pretty normal for a Blended Family. That is until they received a strange inheritance form their Great Grandpa Milton's estate, a set of Keys. Before the sibling could find out what they mean the rest of their family was kidnapped by a strange shadowy group calling themselves The Scugs. The siblings were left with an ultimatum FIND THE CANDLE MAN OR YOU WILL NEVER SEE THE REST OF YOUR FAMILY AGAIN! The siblings must now explore this mysterious Museum in hope to save them. Now they must explore and discover the Secret's Howe's Museum.

I would like any type of feed back and I'll explain myself a little more but this is just an idea. I am still working on it and input would help me flesh things out.

Thunder and the house of magic is a good low budget made for TV movie/ 3d animated thing. You might find inspiration from it. The plot is kind of in a similar vain and it was a fun ride for at least one viewing.

Spoilers: the cat dies.

5927013 I''ll check it out, thanks for the help.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 4