Write For Fun, Not Fame 1,242 members · 5,487 stories
Comments ( 1 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 1
Kaffeina
Group Admin

1. Obey the rules of FimFic itself.

2. NSFW Policy:

Do not link images, stories, or any NSFW content directly, instead, verbally direct them there if you wish. We require that NSFW things, outside of FiMFic, not be directed to from our forums. NSFW discussions are allowed, but not encouraged.

3. If your thread or story are deleted, please don’t go on the forums to rant and rave about it. The sensible thing to do is contact an admin for what was deleted. As such, an admin will most likely make a post explaining why or send you a message about it.

4. Respect the admins and the moderators. They hold authority for a reason.

5. Shitposting warrants an instant ban.

6. Do not take quarrels with other members in other groups or threads, the issue can either remain in the thread it started in, or be moved to PMs.

7. Any content that is deemed: [Blog Content] is not allowed to be posted in the forums, which are meant to provoke and induce discussion. Following is Blog Content: Attacking Users indirectly, Personal Life Story, Life Updates, Threads that “respond” to something, "Calling out haters”, Asking for, and then denying, advice or criticism.

8. Have fun!

I'm glad to have joined the admin team, feel free to bring any issues to me! If you have any questions about the new rules, ask them below and I will answer as necessary.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 1