Group to help with your writers block 26 members · 26 stories
Comments ( 2 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 2

Hey, I'm looking for someone that can help me get my story running again, I have a vague idea of how I want to do it I just can figure out how to get there. I'm mostly stuck on one point that is making it hard to continue writing if anyone can help send me a message.

The story I'm working on is called The Guardians. It's a story that I have already posted and currently working on. It's about two humans that teleported to Equestria and they are in charge of protecting the elements and their bearers. the only hard part is they have to do it from the shadows. the part I'm having difficulty with is I have made it so one of the humans has been found during the Canterlot wedding. I have it so Luna is the first pony to talk to him without the fighting going on. She tries to communicate with him but he cant speak the same language he can only hear it in English. do to the communication barrier he can't tell them what or who he is. so when the princess tries to heal some of his injuries she instead brings more harm to him. so he reacts in self-defense and then runs off. luna chases him trying to make apologies for her mistake. in the process, he runs into the main six and a large number of guards. he is immediately threatened with prison due to attacking the princess. during this whole thing, Luna is trying to tell them to let him go. the only ponies that are not trying to harm him further is Luna and Fluttershy.

The part that I'm stuck at is how do I get twilight to help heal him so then when I have Celestia arrive and hear that he attacked her sister that he is in good condition for him to fight back in?

6362098 Make the injury be his mouth. Twilight might want to try communicating, and healing his injury would be the condition to do that.

Also, if Luna asks Twilight to heal him, she'd do it.

Fluttershy could tell her a story about an injured bird and how scared it was because of the injury. Twilight would then address the potential cause first.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 2