The Flirt Club 25 members · 4 stories
Comments ( 205 )
  • Viewing 151 - 200 of 205

3770776 I'm practically 51 years old, Every one is a kid. Though I like kids they give me hope for the future.

3770823 I don't care... Just... Don't. I'm sorry. It just hits a nerve.

Honeytongue
Group Admin

Welcome you're highness.:ajsmug:

Cool. Any cute girls there too?:rainbowwild:
Well, same-old pretty much.

3770826 Mentally my dear, I'm in four days turning 16. Though of course I will respect your request. Any other nick names I should not use?
3770828 Darling, I prefer Slutress.

3770878 Well. Slutress is one xD Thank you for respecting that :)

Honeytongue
Group Admin

As you wish, your Slutress.:trollestia:

No girl can handle my fabulousness :duck:
Im joking. But there werent any cute ones this time no. It was a small party anyway.

Honeytongue
Group Admin

How about you? Anypony you got your eyes on?:trixieshiftright:

Honeytongue
Group Admin

Not yet I'm afraid.

Aww, if you lived closer, I would probably have tried to woo you myself:raritywink:
Havent talked that much with you, but you seem like a great guy^^

Honeytongue
Group Admin

Hehehe, I'm sure you would.:trollestia:
Thanks.:twilightsmile:

Well, i decided to re-do my intro, as there are a few things that have changed about me!

Hello everyone! My name is Anna,and i am a sixteen year old lesbian pegasister. I am no longer in the closet about my sexuality.My mum and me got into a huge fight about it when i first came out, but then we sat down and had a very very long chat about it. She is not happy about it, but is willing to support me. I am still in the closet with many of my family members, but that will soon change!

I have an alternate personality named Ana. She most often takes control during stressful situations. She has saved my life on multiple occasions, by talking me out of suicide. I have struggled with this for about three years, and i have to say, MLP is one of the few things that can make me smile these days.

Well, that is about everyting. If you have any questions, just ask. IF you have one for me, use this :pinkiehappy: at the beginning of the post, and if you have one for Ana (my alternate personality) use this :pinkiecrazy: at the beginning. I hope y'all have an awesome day!!

Sup!

Just a 15 year old transgender boy. I just joined this group to fuck around. xD and I spend most my days playing videogames and shit. Thas all I gotta say, stalkersnfriends! :pinkiecrazy:

• Viewing 151 - 200 of 205