We Like To Rant 27 members · 0 stories
Comments ( 2 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 2

'Cause I don't see any ranting, and this group needs ranting. Of course, I literally just joined this group, so I could be missing something. Maybe the old rants were deleted?

But whatever. I'm tired, and I feel like ranting about pointless, boring things. Like socks.

I hate socks. HatehatehatehatehatehateHATE. Sure, they look good on ponies, but I'm not a pony so I just look stupid. Most of my socks are pony-themed, so that makes them a bit more bearable, but still. SOCKS. WHY. I can't walk anywhere in them without slipping and falling on my face. I mean, you might as well just fill a room up with banana peels and other stuff that supposedly makes you slip, and even that would be less hazardous than walking around in socks. And then when I wear boots, they always fall down in them and bunch up at my toes. So then I'm hopping around on one foot, taking my other shoe off so that I can fix the annoying bit of fabric shoved into the toe of my boot. And of course people are staring at me oddly and arguing about which pony is pictured on my socks (honestly, people. It's not that hard! Pinkie Pie is PINK. Rainbow Dash has a RAINBOW MANE.). Then somebody will get bored and steal my shoe.

Also, every time I go to sleep with socks on, they disappear and I never see them again. Clearly, socks are not to be trusted. They teleport away as soon as you're asleep.

I'm wearing Rainbow Dash Wonderbolt socks right now, and I'm tired. They'll be gone in the morning, won't they...

Now someone should post an actual rant that doesn't completely suck.

Let me get this straight just one more time: We're allowed to rant about anything here, even if it isn't related to MLP?

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 2