Sonata Dusk 1,429 members · 642 stories
Comments ( 11 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 11

Just thought id put this here in case anyone was interested. It could be a great way to improve your writing :pinkiehappy:
Prompt: Rainbow Rocks/Sunset Shimmer (either or both)
Theme: music, expectations, long distance friendships, Manipulation, Deception (any)
Challenge (+1 point): Ship TaviScratch, Make Maud have her own band, use vinyl scratch as the main pov (any)
Genre: Any
Rating: Everyone or Teen.
Length: 1,000-15,000 words
Deadline: 1st of November
Prizes: Featured on this group
Review and pencil sketch of selected fic and reading (thanks to Terein)
for second place a review will be supplied as well
All entries will receive a "mini review" in their comments
See the group and thread for more deatails and to turn stories in
edit: super important mistake correction: it says "this group" but that actually means the weekly contest group
other super important mistake: the contests are optional
other thing: we do accept google doc submissions

Tennis Match Fan
Group Contributor

3715399 You know why I am so mad right now? I am working on three other fics, so I cannot possibly find the time to do this contest! :ajsleepy: I really wish I could!

ha. My life story right there

I want to try, but at the same time, short stories have never been my strong suit.

3715533 No time like the present to learn :raritywink:
also, its a short story so it wont take as long as writing a whole book for contest
also, practicing different types of writing can help you improve in different ways in other writing styles.

Well, that is true... but I'm not sure, I have troubles pacing short stories.

Cryosite
Group Admin

Looks fun. I approve.

3715613 okay, so i kinda made a bit of a mistake in explaining the contest. this is a promotion for another contest not on this group (see the hyperlinks in the first post)
you might have all ready known that, but, there might have been a misscommunication

Cryosite
Group Admin

Well, clearly everyone from this group will represent Sonata and make the best stories for realizes.

3715673 :yay:yay
sonata is best pony
wait sonata isn't a pony :derpyderp2:

Oh how I wish my fic I'm currently doing counted...I mean it might, I don't know

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 11