Story Standards 268 members · 189 stories
Comments ( 6 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 6
PrinceUniversa
Group Contributor

Goddamn college preventing me from doing any reviewing... Sheesh, it's been so long since I last reviewed on here... I really hope y'all can forgive me here... Anyway, since I noticed no one took upon this book, I might as well for the heck of it. Besides, at least I have knowledge of the universe in question so this should be easy for me anyway. That and I am a fast reader so yeah :twilightsmile:

Genre: Adventure, AU, Crossover, Dark, Tragedy... That is not a good sign to see that many tags despite them being rather obvious in this universe :trixieshiftleft:

Grammar: 6.5/10 It's relatively abundant but not overly in the grammar. I notice a few spelling mishaps, some spacing errors, grammatical errors and all that... they're all there alright

Plot consistency: 8/10, Not too bad, seems consistent throughout the story... A little bit of wonder

Use of OCs: 7.5/10, Characters have their fair share of flaws. Of course, they're not overpowered considering the environment...

Coherence: 7.5/10 Seems to be a bit well for the most part. There were a few bits I had trouble understanding but for the most part, it was well..

Dark: 8/10 Definitely there which is no surprise given what universe this book is in :pinkiecrazy:

Tragedy: 7/10 Since this book has yet to update for some time, I've yet to actually see this come to be...

Final result: 74%

The story isn't bad per say and I could read it mind you but it hasn't updated for two years... I'm a little doubtful that this thing might ever update but who knows?

Dragonborne Fox
Group Admin

5848459 You forgot the use of show canon and characterization categories, mang. Might wanna update the review to include them.

And yeah, college can be a pain in the ass schedule-wise. Hence why I chose not to attend college. (That, and the whole Berkley riots... ugh... :pinkiesick:)

PrinceUniversa
Group Contributor

5848481 In this case, the show canon is not really there in this alternate universe... Only Pre-alicorn Twilight and below are considered canon in this universe and there's not really much detail into that in the book as well so yeah... The only time you'll ever see is if by flashback and there were none in this story... the same applies for characterization since none of any notable characters like Twilight and what-not even appear in this story since they're... dead...

Dragonborne Fox
Group Admin

5848499 Eh, alright, I'll let it slide in this case.

PrinceUniversa
Group Contributor

5848500 I'm just glad to have known the main source material (aka the Fallout: Equestria) in the first place about what's canon within that set universe or not canon when I was reviewing this fic. Although now that I bring that up, any sidefics aren't really canon to the story anyway unless by Word of God :derpytongue2:

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 6