Nonpareil Fiction 286 members · 273 stories
Comments ( 11 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 11
Twi-Fi
Group Admin

This just came in...

I wish the logo would've been slightly bigger, but oh well... this is pretty cool.

I'll be wearing this shirt at the Everfree Northwest on one of the days there. I hope to see some of you there.

4345748 I wanted to go to EFNW, but I'll be in California with my family that week (and that's the only week I'll see them until Christmas because I'm staying in MA over the summer). I was thinking about convincing them to go there, but I know my parents wouldn't know what to do there (and plane tickets are kind of expensive :applejackunsure:). The only reason I can go to Bronycon this year is because it's within driving distance.

Hope you have fun there! Make sure to upload a bunch of pictures. :twilightsmile:

4345748 I still want one... I'll try and get my own made for next year.

4345800 You will be missed, but have fun at Bronycon. You'll get to see Andrea Libman so that's neat.

Twi-Fi
Group Admin

4345800 It would've been cool to meet you, IRL! But yeah I get it.

The only reason I'm getting to go is because the time of year the con is... it ties in perfectly with a couple of other things happening on the west coast. I seriously doubt I can make it to bronycon this year, but there's always next year. :twilightsmile:

I think one of my friends is going to EFNW as a vendor. I could probably tell him to say hi to you two on my part. :twilightsmile:

Twi-Fi
Group Admin

4346175 Sweet! What is your friend selling?

4346184 Shirts, cards, and some other stuff. I don't know if he still has any shirts left over (he might have run out at the moment). But yeah, if you see him (he goes by the name of Rob and usually has a shirt with Pinkie Pie's cutie mark), remember to say hi! I'll have to check if he's able to make that convention, though, because he's going to around 4 others between now and Bronycon.

4346199 Neat, could you ask him for his table assignment so I can better plan my attack on the vendor hall. Step one is obviously Twilight Sparkle's Secret Shipfic Folder.

Twi-Fi
Group Admin

4346199 I could use some more shirts. Good ones are hard to come by.

4346664 With the CMC expansion? Or is that not out yet? And yeah, I'll ask him.

I can't remember if it's available yet, but yeah, I'll pick it up if it is available.Also I gotta get No Holds Barred if only because it was not going to be allowed at the con because of one card.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 11