The Dusk Guard Saga 122 members · 14 stories
Comments ( 1 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 1
Viking ZX
Group Admin

All right, these shall be the rules and regulations of the Dusk Guard group forums!

First of all, and most important: Use common sense and civility at all times. There is to be no foul language on these boards. Any such language will result in a post/thread deletion, and I'd really rather not have it come to that. The Dusk Guard group is a place for fans of the series to come and chat about stuff, not curse and rant and start flame wars. If you guys want to discuss whether or not Nova and Vinyl will get together in a reasonable manner, sure, go for it. If you want to discuss the aftereffects of the latest chapter of a side story or core story, sure. If you want to start a SJW-esque flame war, you will get your butt banned.

Second of all, and this falls under the above, but keep topics in mind. This is a place for people who are fans of the Dusk Guard. If you hate the Dusk Guard with a passion and mention of it gets your jimmies all rustled, then this isn't the place for you. This is a place to usually discuss things related to these topics: the Dusk Guard, other fun stories or books that people enjoy, and writing. Or games, sure (I love me some Borderlands 2). Basically, just keep in mind what brought everyone here, okay? Ponies and the Dusk Guard.

Use common sense when posting and responding. I'm saying this again. I don't want any flame wars, and this place should be a fun spot for fans of the series to discuss stuff in a fun, shared-enjoyment environment. Let's not have to hand out the banhammers and use them. Let's keep it relaxed and happy.

ABSOLUTELY NO NSFW CONTENT, OR EVEN LINKS TO SUCH. Yeah, don't even start. You start linking to mature rated material or posting lewd pictures (even if you don't think they're lewd) will bring swift retribution. Keep it clean, folks.

As time goes on, I may add other rules if people decide to try to be clever and circumvent what I've posted here. We'll see. Best case scenario, all stays awesome!

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 1