The Idea Harvesting Factory 21 members · 0 stories
Comments ( 3 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 3
Robipony
Group Admin

Since no one else has said anything I guess I will go first.

One of the ideas I came across was the idea of a space saga (kind of like EVE) where pony kind leaves Equestria and using a wormhole created by the two celestial sisters travel to a distant galaxy. However after setting up one of the Celestial sisters dies causing the wormhole to collapse and cause a catastrophic explosion that nearly wipes everyone out. However half a century later new pony cultures rise up to be with the stars. 6 great civilizations rise from the ashes each representing one of the elements of harmony.

The 6 civilizations clash and a new form of soldier is formed. An immortal soldier. At the moment of death the mind of the pony is transferred to the body of a genetically altered changeling.

However these 6 great empires are unaware a terrible threat on the horizon. A threat that will force the 6 elements of harmony to come together and be united once more.

---

Again it is just an idea. What do you all think?

3557808 This is a novel material. Possibly a trilogy. So, how many years of your life are you prepared to invest in this idea?

Robipony
Group Admin

Considering the project I am already working on probably none. It is just a thought and if someone else wants to create a story or collaborate on it they may feel free to do so.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 3